Shipping and Handling Policy
Currently our shipping and Handling process is 10 days from the date of purchase.
At this time we currently ship to all 50 states. We do not offer international shipping nor do we ship to any of the U.S Territories or Islands.
At this time we only ship to addresses that have been confirmed as accurate. In the event that your address does not match, your order will be cancelled and your will be issued a refund.
At this time our processing time is 10 days. Understanding this we always recommend purchasing hair at a minimum of 2 weeks prior to your hair appointment.
In the event that you would like express shipping, please understand that this does not void out the 10 day processing time. Which means that the express shipping begins after your order has been processed.
Orders will arrive in at a minimum 10 days from the purchase date.
If your package is lost, please contact your postage carrier, they will assist you further.
Returns and exchanges
Raw Hair Extensions are delicate in their presentation. Each bundle is curated specifically for you. With that being said, we are not allowed to accept any returns or exchanges and all sales are FINAL.
- Wash your hair regularly: It's important to keep your virgin hair clean, but don't over-wash it. Wash your hair with a gentle sulfate-free shampoo once a week or as needed.
- Use a conditioner: After washing your hair, use a good quality conditioner to keep it hydrated and soft.
- Brush your hair carefully: Use a wide-toothed comb or a brush with soft bristles to gently detangle your hair. Start from the ends and work your way up to the roots to avoid pulling and breaking the hair.
- Protect your hair while sleeping: Wrap your hair with a satin scarf or use a satin pillowcase to prevent breakage and frizz while you sleep.
- Use natural oils: Virgin hair can benefit from natural oils like coconut oil, jojoba oil, and argan oil. Apply a small amount of oil to the ends of your hair to keep it moisturized.
Of course! Although your human hair extensions are safe for heat styling, they should still be cared for as your own. Try to use a heat protective spray prior to using heat on your hair to keep your hair in great condition, and avoid heating one spot for too long.
If you must swim, prepare your hair extensions ahead of time by dampening the hair and applying a light conditioner. This will prevent the hair from absorbing excessive chlorine or salt water. It is suggested to braid the hair to prevent tangling while swimming, although it is always preferred not to submerge your hair in chlorinated or saltwater.
Shaylin Jones Hair provides the most quality of virgin hair extensions. Hair has an expected life of 6 months to 1 year. With time varying due to the care provided while maintaining.